Thursday, December 08, 2005

POLITICS: The Reason For The Season

"I am not going to let oppressive, totalitarian, anti-Christian forces in this country diminish and denigrate the holiday and the celebration. I am not going to let it happen. I'm gonna use all the power that I have on radio and television to bring horror into the world of people who are trying to do that. And we have succeeded. You know we've succeeded. They are on the run in corporations, in the media, everywhere. They are on the run, because I will put their face and their name on television, and I will talk about them on the radio if they do it. There is no reason on this earth that all of us cannot celebrate a public holiday devoted to generosity, peace, and love together. There is no reason on the earth that we can't do that. So we are going to do it. And anyone who tries to stop us from doing it is gonna face me."---Bill O'Reilly, from The Radio Factor With Bill O'Reilly, December 2nd, 2005.

And the jokes just write themselves. By all means feel free to leave any in the comments section, I'm sure we could all probably use a little HOLIDAY cheer...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Horrordays!!

Anonymous said...

...and, in the spirit of theocratic revisionism, please join me in singing that Bee Gees classic:
(musical notes)

"You're a Chri-iss-mas
And I say...
You're a Chreye-eyest-mas"

C'mon people!!! Let's join Bill O'Reilly in pulling down those 200-foot tall ancient Buddhas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jesus is the reason for the season, dude. Well, that and retail profits. Marry Capitalism! (I have.)